+44(0)203 861 2001+44(0)1637 872 361
Mon - Fri 09:00-17:00
Book a Consultation

Extending your Visa

To extend your visa and obtain further leave to remain in the UK can be an onerous process.

Here at TLS Solicitors we can make an application to the Home Office to extend your visa or make a fresh application to switch into a different Immigration category. This would be done if you wished to extend your stay in the UK and/or require further permission to stay in the UK on a temporary or permanent basis.

Further leave to remain applications applies to people who want to extend or vary the conditions of their visa which means you may have to switch from one category into another category. Contact us now to receive expert advice on extending your visa for applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK (ILR).

Whether you are studying in the UK, working, residing as a spouse, partner or other dependent relative of a person present and settled in the UK, or even if your leave to remain has lapsed, our specialist team of immigration lawyers will ensure that you receive professional advice and representation in making your application in order that you may extend your leave to remain in the UK and that of any dependent.

Our immigration solicitors will take detailed instructions from you and advise you about the relevant immigration laws and procedures

Are you looking for someone to help?

Let us help you! Call Now : +44(0)203 861 2001

·  Mon – Fri 09:00-17:00

Our People